Control and data classification
In compliance with GDPR, art. 13 the Company RA.M.OIL S.p.a. registered office in Naples (NA), Via dei Mille 16, CAP 80121, as data controller, informs you that will proceed to the collection of your personal data.
Purpose of the data collection
The mentioned personal data are collected and used for the following purposes, linked to RA.M.OIL S.p.a. activity:
Allow the execution of the activities relate to the commercial relationship
Legal basis of the processing
For the purposes mentioned above, the access to your data is voluntary but necessary. The absence of such data does not allow the commercial relationship.
Your data are held in electronic format and stored in digital and/or paper form.
Data circulation range
Within the Controller
Data can be used by RA.M.OIL S.p.a. personnel to whom a specific role of processor has been assigned. The personnel has received operating instructions.
Data are also managed by third parties, working on befalf of RA.M.OIL S.p.a.
Data transfer and sharing
Your data will not be shared with third parties.
With regards to your personal data, the controller informs you that the storage period:
Does not exceed the time needed to achieve the purposes for which the data have been collected and kept.
Under data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
- to ask us for access to information about you that we hold, if so, to know the content and the source
- to have your personal data rectified, if it is inaccurate or incomplete,
- to restrict our processing of your personal data (i.e. permitting its storage but no further processing) (GDPR, art 18);
- to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing (GDPR art 17.1 letter a), b), c), e), f))
- you have the right to withdraw this consent. If you change your mind, or you are unhappy with our use of your personal data, please let us know by contacting email@example.com;
- to obtain the release of the collected personal data, in a format compatible with standard software applications, without deny the authorization to direct transmission of such data to another controller, in case this direct transmission is technically feasible (data portability right)
If you have a concern or complaint about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern directly to RA.M.OIL S.p.a. (Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
In case of missing or partial reply to the above request, you have the right to complaint against the Authority for personal data protection (Reg. UE 2016/679 – GDPR)